Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Bow
The definition of bow, the meaning of the word Bow:
Is bow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- n. - A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- n. - Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- n. - A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- n. - Something curved in shape
- n. - Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- n. - An appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- n. - A decorative interlacing of ribbons
- n. - A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- v. - Bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- v. - Yield to another's wish or opinion
- v. - Bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- v. - Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- v. - Play on a string instrument with a bow
Bow is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bow: B O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bow:
3 words found using the letters in "Bow"
2 Letter Words