Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Bowings
The definition of bowings, the meaning of the word Bowings:
Is bowings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- n. - Managing the bow in playing a stringed instrument
- v. - Bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- v. - Yield to another's wish or opinion
- v. - Bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- v. - Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- v. - Play on a string instrument with a bow
Bowings is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bowings: B G I N O S W
1 Anagram of Bowings
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowings:
96 words found using the letters in "Bowings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words