Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bowses
The definition of bowses, the meaning of the word Bowses:
Is bowses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- n. - A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- n. - Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- n. - A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- n. - Something curved in shape
- n. - Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- n. - An appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- n. - A decorative interlacing of ribbons
- n. - A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- v. - Haul with a tackle
Bowses is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bowses: B E O S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowses:
38 words found using the letters in "Bowses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words