Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bowses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Haul with a tackle
1. A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
2. A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
3. Front part of a vessel or aircraft
4. A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
5. Something curved in shape
6. Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
7. An appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
8. A decorative interlacing of ribbons
9. A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bowses?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words