Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Boxers
The definition of boxers, the meaning of the word Boxers:
Is boxers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Underpants worn by men
- n. - Someone who fights with his fists for sport
- n. - A workman employed to pack things into containers
- n. - A member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- n. - A breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
Boxers is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in boxers: B E O R S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boxers:
51 words found using the letters in "Boxers"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words