Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Boxes
The definition of boxes, the meaning of the word Boxes:
Is boxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A (usually rectangular) container; may have a lid
- n. - Private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- n. - The quantity contained in a box
- n. - A predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- n. - A rectangular drawing
- n. - Evergreen shrubs or small trees
- n. - Any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned
- n. - The driver's seat on a coach
- n. - Separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- n. - A blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
- v. - Put into a box
- v. - Hit with the fist
- v. - Engage in a boxing match
Boxes is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in boxes: B E O S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boxes:
19 words found using the letters in "Boxes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words