Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Brains
The definition of brains, the meaning of the word Brains:
Is brains a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - That part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
- n. - Mental ability
- n. - That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- n. - Someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- n. - The brain of certain animals used as meat
- v. - Hit on the head
- v. - Kill by smashing someone's skull
Brains is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in brains: A B I N R S
1 Anagram of Brains
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brains:
82 words found using the letters in "Brains"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words