Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bream
The definition of bream, the meaning of the word Bream:
Is bream a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
- n. - Flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- n. - Any of numerous marine percoid fishes especially (but not exclusively) of the family Sparidae
- n. - Any of various usually edible freshwater percoid fishes having compressed bodies and shiny scales; especially (but not exclusively) of the genus Lepomis
- v. - Clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
Bream is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bream: A B E M R
2 Anagrams of Bream
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bream:
36 words found using the letters in "Bream"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words