Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Breams
The definition of breams, the meaning of the word Breams:
Is breams a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
- n. - Flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- n. - Any of numerous marine percoid fishes especially (but not exclusively) of the family Sparidae
- n. - Any of various usually edible freshwater percoid fishes having compressed bodies and shiny scales; especially (but not exclusively) of the genus Lepomis
- v. - Clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
Breams is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in breams: A B E M R S
2 Anagrams of Breams
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to breams:
92 words found using the letters in "Breams"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words