Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Brief
The definition of brief, the meaning of the word Brief:
Is brief a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- n. - A condensed written summary or abstract
- v. - Give essential information to someone
- adj. - Of short duration or distance
- adj. - Concise and succinct
- adj. - (of clothing) very short
Brief is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brief: B E F I R
2 Anagrams of Brief
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brief:
24 words found using the letters in "Brief"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words