Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Brier
The definition of brier, the meaning of the word Brier:
Is brier a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tangled mass of prickly plants
- n. - A thorny stem or twig
- n. - Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips
- n. - A very prickly woody vine of the eastern United States growing in tangled masses having tough round stems with shiny leathery leaves and small greenish flowers followed by clusters of inedible shiny black berries
- n. - Evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes
Brier is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brier: B E I R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brier:
13 words found using the letters in "Brier"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words