Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Brings
The definition of brings, the meaning of the word Brings:
Is brings a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- v. - Cause to come into a particular state or condition
- v. - Cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- v. - Go or come after and bring or take back
- v. - Bring into a different state
- v. - Be accompanied by
- v. - Advance or set forth in court
- v. - Bestow a quality on
- v. - Be sold for a certain price
- v. - Attract the attention of
- v. - Induce or persuade
Brings is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in brings: B G I N R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brings:
41 words found using the letters in "Brings"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words