Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bronze
The definition of bronze, the meaning of the word Bronze:
Is bronze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- n. - A sculpture made of bronze
- v. - Give the color and appearance of bronze to something
- v. - Get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj. - Of the color of bronze
- adj. - Made from or consisting of bronze
Bronze is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bronze: B E N O R Z
1 Anagram of Bronze
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bronze:
37 words found using the letters in "Bronze"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words