Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Broods
The definition of broods, the meaning of the word Broods:
Is broods a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The young of an animal cared for at one time
- v. - Think moodily or anxiously about something
- v. - Hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- v. - Be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- v. - Be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- v. - Sit on (eggs)
Broods is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in broods: B D O O R S
1 Anagram of Broods
43 words found using the letters in "Broods"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words