Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Browning
The definition of browning, the meaning of the word Browning:
Is browning a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States inventor of firearms (especially automatic pistols and repeating rifles and a machine gun called the Peacemaker) (1855-1926)
- n. - English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)
- n. - English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)
- n. - Cooking to a brown crispiness over a fire or on a grill
- v. - Fry in a pan until it changes color
- v. - Make brown in color
Browning is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in browning: B G I N N O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to browning:
80 words found using the letters in "Browning"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words