Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, brush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
2. Touch lightly and briefly
3. Clean with a brush
4. Sweep across or over
5. Remove with or as if with a brush
6. Cover by brushing
1. A dense growth of bushes
2. An implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
3. Momentary contact
4. Conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
5. A bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
6. A minor short-term fight
7. The act of brushing your teeth
8. The act of brushing your hair
9. Contact with something dangerous or undesirable
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in brush?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words