Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bubble
The definition of bubble, the meaning of the word Bubble:
Is bubble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- n. - A speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control
- n. - An impracticable and illusory idea
- n. - A dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- v. - Form, produce, or emit bubbles
- v. - Flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- v. - Rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles
- v. - Cause to form bubbles
- v. - Expel gas from the stomach
Bubble is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bubble: B B B E L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bubble:
11 words found using the letters in "Bubble"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words