Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Buff
The definition of buff, the meaning of the word Buff:
Is buff a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An ardent follower and admirer
- n. - A soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- n. - Bare skin; naked
- n. - A medium to dark tan color
- n. - An implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- v. - Strike, beat repeatedly
- v. - Polish and make shiny
- adj. - Of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
Buff is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in buff: B F F U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buff:
1 word found using the letters in "Buff"
3 Letter Words