Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Buffalo
The definition of buffalo, the meaning of the word Buffalo:
Is buffalo a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- n. - A city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- n. - Meat from an American bison
- n. - Any of several Old World animals resembling oxen including, e.g., water buffalo; Cape buffalo
- v. - Intimidate or overawe
Buffalo is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in buffalo: A B F F L O U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buffalo:
39 words found using the letters in "Buffalo"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words