Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Build
The definition of build, the meaning of the word Build:
Is build a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Constitution of the human body
- n. - Alternative names for the body of a human being
- v. - Make by combining materials and parts
- v. - Form or accumulate steadily
- v. - Build or establish something abstract
- v. - Improve the cleansing action of
- v. - Order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- v. - Give form to, according to a plan
- v. - Be engaged in building
- v. - Found or ground
- v. - Bolster or strengthen
- v. - Develop and grow
Build is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in build: B D I L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to build:
10 words found using the letters in "Build"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words