Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Built
The definition of built, the meaning of the word Built:
Is built a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make by combining materials and parts
- v. - Form or accumulate steadily
- v. - Build or establish something abstract
- v. - Improve the cleansing action of
- v. - Order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- v. - Give form to, according to a plan
- v. - Be engaged in building
- v. - Found or ground
- v. - Bolster or strengthen
- v. - Develop and grow
- adj. - (used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness
Built is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in built: B I L T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to built:
13 words found using the letters in "Built"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words