Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Bull
The definition of bull, the meaning of the word Bull:
Is bull a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- n. - A large and strong and heavyset man
- n. - Obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- n. - A serious and ludicrous blunder
- n. - Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- n. - An investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
- n. - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- n. - The second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
- n. - The center of a target
- n. - A formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- n. - Mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
- v. - Push or force
- v. - Try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- v. - Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- v. - Advance in price
Bull is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bull: B L L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bull:
0 words found using the letters in "Bull"