Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Bundle
The definition of bundle, the meaning of the word Bundle:
Is bundle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- n. - A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- n. - A large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- v. - Make into a bundle
- v. - Gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- v. - Compress into a wad
- v. - Sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
Bundle is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bundle: B D E L N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bundle:
44 words found using the letters in "Bundle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words