Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bunks
The definition of bunks, the meaning of the word Bunks:
Is bunks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long trough for feeding cattle
- n. - A bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- n. - A rough bed (as at a campsite)
- n. - Unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- n. - A message that seems to convey no meaning
- n. - Beds built one above the other
- v. - Avoid paying
- v. - Provide with a bunk
- v. - Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
Bunks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bunks: B K N S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunks:
17 words found using the letters in "Bunks"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words