Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Burrs
The definition of burrs, the meaning of the word Burrs:
Is burrs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- n. - Rough projection left on a workpiece after drilling or cutting
- n. - United States politician who served as vice president under Jefferson; he mortally wounded his political rival Alexander Hamilton in a duel and fled south (1756-1836)
- n. - Rotary file for smoothing rough edges left on a workpiece
- n. - Small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- v. - Remove the burrs from
Burrs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in burrs: B R R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to burrs:
11 words found using the letters in "Burrs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words