Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Business
The definition of business, the meaning of the word Business:
Is business a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- n. - The activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- n. - The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- n. - A rightful concern or responsibility
- n. - An immediate objective
- n. - The volume of commercial activity
- n. - Business concerns collectively
- n. - Customers collectively
- n. - Incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
Business is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in business: B E I N S S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to business:
70 words found using the letters in "Business"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words