Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Buss
The definition of buss, the meaning of the word Buss:
Is buss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- n. - A vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- n. - An electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- n. - A car that is old and unreliable
- v. - Touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- v. - Send or move around by bus
- v. - Ride in a bus
- v. - Remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
Buss is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in buss: B S S U
1 Anagram of Buss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buss:
4 words found using the letters in "Buss"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words