Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Button
The definition of button, the meaning of the word Button:
Is button a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- n. - An electrical switch operated by pressing
- n. - Any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- n. - A round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- n. - A female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- n. - A device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- n. - Any artifact that resembles a button
- v. - Provide with buttons
- v. - Fasten with buttons
Button is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in button: B N O T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to button:
26 words found using the letters in "Button"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words