Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Buttons
The definition of buttons, the meaning of the word Buttons:
Is buttons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- n. - An electrical switch operated by pressing
- n. - Any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- n. - A round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- n. - A female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- n. - A device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- n. - Any artifact that resembles a button
- v. - Provide with buttons
- v. - Fasten with buttons
Buttons is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in buttons: B N O S T T U
78 words found using the letters in "Buttons"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words