Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Buys
The definition of buys, the meaning of the word Buys:
Is buys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An advantageous purchase
- v. - Obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction
- v. - Make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- v. - Be worth or be capable of buying
- v. - Acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange
- v. - Accept as true
Buys is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in buys: B S U Y
1 Anagram of Buys
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buys:
7 words found using the letters in "Buys"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words