Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cables
The definition of cables, the meaning of the word Cables:
Is cables a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A telegram sent abroad
- n. - A conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- n. - A very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- n. - A nautical unit of depth
- n. - Television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- n. - A television system that transmits over cables
- v. - Send cables, wires, or telegrams
- v. - Fasten with a cable
Cables is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cables: A B C E L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cables:
64 words found using the letters in "Cables"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words