Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cackle
The definition of cackle, the meaning of the word Cackle:
Is cackle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- n. - Noisy talk
- n. - A loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
- v. - Talk or utter in a cackling manner
- v. - Squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- v. - Emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
Cackle is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cackle: A C C E K L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cackle:
25 words found using the letters in "Cackle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words