Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cages
The definition of cages, the meaning of the word Cages:
Is cages a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- n. - Something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- n. - United States composer of avant-garde music (1912-1992)
- n. - The net that is the goal in ice hockey
- n. - A movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- v. - Confine in a cage
Cages is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cages: A C E G S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cages:
22 words found using the letters in "Cages"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words