Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Canvas
The definition of canvas, the meaning of the word Canvas:
Is canvas a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
- n. - An oil painting on canvas fabric
- n. - The setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- n. - A tent made of canvas fabric
- n. - A large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- n. - The mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- v. - Solicit votes from potential voters in an electoral campaign
- v. - Get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- v. - Cover with canvas
- v. - Consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
Canvas is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in canvas: A A C N S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to canvas:
20 words found using the letters in "Canvas"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words