Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Card
The definition of card, the meaning of the word Card:
Is card a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
- n. - A card certifying the identity of the bearer
- n. - A rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
- n. - Thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- n. - A witty amusing person who makes jokes
- n. - A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- n. - A printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- n. - (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
- n. - A list of dishes available at a restaurant
- n. - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- n. - A printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- v. - Separate the fibers of
- v. - Ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
Card is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in card: A C D R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to card:
6 words found using the letters in "Card"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words