Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Carriage
The definition of carriage, the meaning of the word Carriage:
Is carriage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A railcar where passengers ride
- n. - A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- n. - Characteristic way of bearing one's body
- n. - A machine part that carries something else
- n. - A small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
Carriage is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in carriage: A A C E G I R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to carriage:
69 words found using the letters in "Carriage"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words