Yes, castles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Castles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'castles'.
- Move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- A large and stately mansion
- A large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- Interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in castles?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to castles:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'castles'.