Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Casual
The definition of casual, the meaning of the word Casual:
Is casual a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Marked by blithe unconcern
- adj. - Without or seeming to be without plan or method; offhand
- adj. - Appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- adj. - Occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- adj. - Hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough
- adj. - Occurring from time to time
- adj. - Characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility; it is no fooling matter"
- adj. - Natural and unstudied
- adj. - Not showing effort or strain
Casual is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in casual: A A C L S U
1 Anagram of Casual
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to casual:
22 words found using the letters in "Casual"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words