Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cells
The definition of cells, the meaning of the word Cells:
Is cells a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any small compartment
- n. - (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- n. - A device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- n. - A small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- n. - A hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- n. - Small room in which a monk or nun lives
- n. - A room where a prisoner is kept
Cells is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cells: C E L L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cells:
12 words found using the letters in "Cells"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words