Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cements
The definition of cements, the meaning of the word Cements:
Is cements a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- n. - A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- n. - Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- n. - Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- n. - A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- v. - Make fast as if with cement
- v. - Cover or coat with cement
- v. - Bind or join with or as if with cement
Cements is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in cements: C E E M N S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cements:
57 words found using the letters in "Cements"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words