Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Chafe
The definition of chafe, the meaning of the word Chafe:
Is chafe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Soreness and warmth caused by friction
- n. - Anger produced by some annoying irritation
- v. - Become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- v. - Feel extreme irritation or anger
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- v. - Cause friction
- v. - Warm by rubbing, as with the hands
Chafe is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chafe: A C E F H
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chafe:
16 words found using the letters in "Chafe"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words