Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Chalks
The definition of chalks, the meaning of the word Chalks:
Is chalks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft whitish calcite
- n. - A pure flat white with little reflectance
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
- v. - Write, draw, or trace with chalk
Chalks is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chalks: A C H K L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chalks:
36 words found using the letters in "Chalks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words