Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Chance
The definition of chance, the meaning of the word Chance:
Is chance a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- n. - An unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- n. - A risk involving danger
- n. - A measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible
- n. - The possibility of future success
- v. - Be the case by chance
- v. - Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- v. - Come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- adj. - Occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
Chance is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chance: A C C E H N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chance:
24 words found using the letters in "Chance"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words