Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Channel
The definition of channel, the meaning of the word Channel:
Is channel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A path over which electrical signals can pass
- n. - A passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through
- n. - A long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- n. - A deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels
- n. - (often plural) a means of communication or access
- n. - A bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- n. - A television station and its programs
- n. - A way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
- v. - Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- v. - Direct the flow of
- v. - Send from one person or place to another
Channel is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in channel: A C E H L N N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to channel:
46 words found using the letters in "Channel"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words