Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Charms
The definition of charms, the meaning of the word Charms:
Is charms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- n. - A verbal formula believed to have magical force
- n. - Something believed to bring good luck
- n. - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- v. - Attract; cause to be enamored
- v. - Control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- v. - Protect through supernatural powers or charms
- v. - Induce into action by using one's charm
Charms is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in charms: A C H M R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to charms:
58 words found using the letters in "Charms"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words