Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Cheat
The definition of cheat, the meaning of the word Cheat:
Is cheat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
- n. - Weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- n. - Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- n. - The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- n. - A deception for profit to yourself
- v. - Deprive somebody of something by deceit
- v. - Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- v. - Engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- v. - Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
Cheat is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cheat: A C E H T
3 Anagrams of Cheat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cheat:
38 words found using the letters in "Cheat"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words