Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chill
The definition of chill, the meaning of the word Chill:
Is chill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Coldness due to a cold environment
- n. - An almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- n. - A sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- n. - A sudden numbing dread
- v. - Depress or discourage
- v. - Make cool or cooler
- v. - Loose heat
Chill is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chill: C H I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chill:
8 words found using the letters in "Chill"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words