Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Chinks
The definition of chinks, the meaning of the word Chinks:
Is chinks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- n. - A narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- n. - A short light metallic sound
- v. - Make or emit a high sound
- v. - Fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- v. - Make cracks or chinks in
Chinks is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chinks: C H I K N S
43 words found using the letters in "Chinks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words