Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Chinooks
The definition of chinooks, the meaning of the word Chinooks:
Is chinooks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A warm dry wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rockies
- n. - A member of an important North American Indian people who controlled the mouth of the Columbia river; they were organized into settlements rather than tribes
- n. - Pink or white flesh of large Pacific salmon
- n. - A Penutian language spoken by the Chinook
- n. - Large Pacific salmon valued as food; adults die after spawning
Chinooks is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in chinooks: C H I K N O O S
130 words found using the letters in "Chinooks"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words