Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, choke is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
2. Be too tight; rub or press
3. Wring the neck of
4. Constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
5. Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
6. Fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
7. Check or slow down the action or effect of
8. Become or cause to become obstructed
9. Impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
10. Become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
11. Suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
12. Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
13. Reduce the air supply
14. Cause to retch or choke
1. A coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current
2. A valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in choke?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words