Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Chops
The definition of chops, the meaning of the word Chops:
Is chops a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- n. - A small cut of meat including part of a rib
- n. - A jaw
- n. - A tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- n. - A grounder that bounces high in the air
- v. - Cut into pieces
- v. - Move suddenly
- v. - Form or shape by chopping
- v. - Strike sharply, as in some sports
- v. - Cut with a hacking tool
- v. - Hit sharply
Chops is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chops: C H O P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chops:
22 words found using the letters in "Chops"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words